If you are a UX Designer or someone like me who loves to read a lot, then below are some of my recommended UX Design books that you should definitely read.
Of course, reading books can be boring and I understand that completely. But below mentioned are some of the bibles that are worthy of your time.
Let’s explore why you can also invest some of your quality time as well.
The Design of Everyday Things
Written by Don Norman, the founder of UX Design. This book can be considered a bible and a must-read for designers who are just starting out in the design industry. It explains a lot of design principles and regular day-to-day UX problems we encounter in our daily life.
The one area of this book, which I liked the most was Chapter 7: Design in the world of Business. This chapter speaks about how UX is incorporated into today’s business environment and how it should be actually practiced.
Click the image below to get your copy now.
Design Sprint book has been written by ex-Googler Jake Knapp who invented the process of Design Sprint while working on major Google products like Gmail and others.
This book provides detailed guidelines and steps as to how you can follow the process in your own project or organization.
Click the image below to get your copy now
Specialist in UI/UX Design
Join the 5-week intensive mentorship program where you will learn about UI/UX Design completely from scratch which includes topics like User Research, Prototyping, Wireframes, and Design tools.
Well, congrats 🎉✨for completing the article, and thanks for sticking around.
Let me know in the comments below which is your favorite book from the list above and what other books you have read related to UX Design. Catch you soon in my next article.
What you can do next?
- Download the PDF guide to have a checklist of all the topics that you must know if you are starting out as a UI/UX Designer.
- Join me on CRATER streams, where I explain in detail How to get started with UI/UX Designing.
- Connect with me for mentorship in UX Design.
- Want to build your career in UX Design, enroll in my upcoming UX Design Crash Course.
- If you are a self-taught designer like me, then visit my Youtube channel, to explore more about UX Design