Website Design & Development
Khabar Priyo Bangali
Website Design & Development
To develop a website for cloud kitchen for increase customer visibility and sales.
Less customer visibility
Manual order processing
High profit percentage share to marketplace
We came up with multiple options from which the solutions recommended are as below:
- Develop a brand strategy with SEO optimized order making website.
- Email campaigns with offers
- Dashboard for tracking the business performance
- User Experience
- Website Design
- Website Development
- 7 months
Helped the client with designing & developing the website. Followed the 5D design process for developing the website.
In the Discovery phase, we started with understanding the business goals, project requirements, and target audience. After that, I started conducting competitive analysis and interacted with some of their users. The purpose of this research was to figure out the below areas.
- To deep dive into user’s challenges and how better we can solve them
- To figure out the gaps in their competitors and to leverage them.
- In addition to competitive analysis, we also had to perform a SWOT analysis. This was done to understand the client’s present business condition and how to position themselves as a unique brand by filling the gaps available in their competitors.
In this phase, we actually did multiple ideations and brainstorming session with stakeholders. The goals of this process was to figure out the below areas.
- To define the user’s journey and map out the activities.
- To understand different tasks user might be willing to perform by creating User stories & HMW (How Might We) questions.
The challenges faced in Define phase was mainly in creating the Joruney Maps.
- Created two Journey maps, one was to figure out the customer acquisation journey which includes the sales funnel
- The other was at the user level, the different tasks they will be performing at each phase.
- I had to interact with their Marketing campaign people to understand the digital acquisation process, figure out if there is any area we can enhance.
We started with creating the information architect, followed by wireframes to validate the content layout for the app. After creating the hifi mockups I also performed Usability to validate the designs.
The color scheme was selected based on brand attributes and persona.
Based on the type of Personas, we tried with 2-3 font options and the type selected was Raleway which is a Sans-serif font.
The website’s performance was initially monitored every 3 months via Google Analytics and A/B testing to track the KPIs. Some of the key highlights we tracked.
- Conversion Rate – 70%
- Return Users – 85%
- Social Following – 65%
Map ur Mind
Helped with increasing 2X email subscribers by developing the website for a TEDx speaker
Helped in designing the dashboard for displaying internal business unit performance in one single platform.
Thanks for viewing
Have a project in mind? Let’s get to work!
I’m here to help. Just answer a few simple questions to help me understand about your requirements and we can take it forward from here.